Lost In New York

June 4, 2014

Morgan is off to get lost in the city!


Morgan here! It is crazy to think the time is here. I am off in New York to explore a new world. My husband and I are living here for the summer while he does an internship with a bank on Wall Street. I could not be more excited with the many opportunities that lie ahead. Being submersed in a new place with new people is always a learning and growing experience. Although I have never been here before there are plenty of things I want to see and do. Here is a little guide I hope to accomplish during my time in the city, all while completing an internship of my own in photography and event planning.

| Places to eat |

City Bakery ( I hear they have the best chocolate chip cookie)

Levains

Magnolias Bakery

Shake Shack

Sweet Green

Norma's (for crunchy french toast)

The Hummus

Sarabeths

Absolute Bagels 

Toms Restaurant (Famous from Seinfeld) 

Grimaldi's, Lombardi's, John's of Bleecker Street Pizza

Eatly

Get a cronut 

Big Gay Ice Cream Shop

Doughnut Plant 

La Taqueria y Fonda La Mexicana 

| Places to see |

Walk, bike and row through Central Park (of course)

Riverside Park

Highline Park

Time Square (duh)

Statue of Liberty

Brooklyn Bridge

9/11 Memorial

Ballet at the Lincoln Center 

Julliard School

American Museum of Natural History

Moma 

Empire State Building

Rockefeller Square (My husbands office is located in the Rockefeller, therefore I must see)

New York public library

Bryant Park (I here they show movies on summer nights)

Grand Central Terminal 

Metropolitan Museum of Art

Guggenheim Museum

West Village 

Matilda, Aladin, Cinderella, Newsies (Broadway)

East Coast beaches 

Garment District 

Flatiron Building

| Places to shop |

Chelsea Market

Union Square Market

Strand Bookstore 

5th Avenue

Zaras 

I would love to hear some of your favorite places in New York City. Where do you eat? Shop? Walk around? Also please share any helpful hints or tips that you know about this wonderful city that might be good to know.

Keep your eyes peeled each week for a new place I visited and loved! I can't wait to share my adventures with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Sprinkled With Confetti All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger